Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Well today was a success. It was Aiden's first day of Kindergarten. We had to get him up at 7, he quickly got dressed and then ate his breakfast while I packed up his lunch and snack for school. Then we were off to school, back pack stuffed with supplies, "me" bag, lunch box and snack. It was mass chaos at drop off. Lots of parents and crying kids. We stood outside on the field until his teacher was ready to walk in. Since every teacher was walking in at the same time I had to walk him, and some other students, all the way to the classroom since they had no clue where to go:) Aiden had a death grip on my hand but was totally fine when we got to his classroom. I was more of the basket case and had the tears, luckily Aiden didn't see them or he might have been consoling me:) Evie and I picked him up at 3 and he was excited to tell us all about his day. Big news was he has a boy named Eli in his class(just like his cousin). So proud of my big guy and looking forward to a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers