Saturday, December 8, 2012

Coming Home and Santa


Laney and I came home on Dec. 4th.  We were pleasantly surprised before we left to have a visit from Sue.  She got to meet sweet Laney before we left.  Once we were discharged, Laney, Josh and I went to brunch to celebrate Josh's 36th birthday.  We then went out for sushi for dinner when Aiden got home from school and had a big buckeye cake for Josh's bday:)  On Thur, the 6th, we took all the troops to meet Santa.  Aiden was very excited when we picked him up from school and was going over his list in the car on the way to Bloomingdale's.  I have all my gifts def the perfect Christmas with my 3 little blessings:)  After Santa, we then went to Keefer's for dinner.  
The last couple of pics are of Laney's first bath.  Can't get enough of this little nugget.  It has def been a busy first week home and the week is not even over.  Enjoy the pics.





Visit from Aunt Sara and Jane

Taking pics of her little sis


What a view


My girls


Sue



Happy Birthday dad.  Ready to go home

Cousins

Proud big bro

Where is Santa?








My Helpers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers